Technical and commercial Due Diligence for SV SparkassenVersicherung
The insurance company SV SparkassenVersicherung commissioned greentech with a technical and commercial Due Diligence of their PV portfolio. The 30 MW portfolio, which the company is invested in, consists of multiple mandated photovoltaic plants. The motivation for SV SparkassenVersicherung to work with an independent partner in addition to the actual operating service partner was especially built on the following factors: Independency and therefore 100 % advocacy of the client’s interests, security of revision and quality assurance of the investment.
greentech performed a complete inspection and audit of the PV portfolio with the goal of optimising the yield and security profile of the PV plants.
Technical Due Diligence
- Audit of technical documentation
- Analysis of monitoring data
- Audit of operating and inspection reports
- Plant and customer specific special topics
- On site inspection
Scope of commercial Due Diligence
- Controlling and reporting | Liquidity planning, business plan
- Controlling of revenue and other compensations
- Review of service contracts | Cost and scope benchmarking | Identification of optimizations
The results from on-site inspection and the other review elements have been documented and reported in a transparent presentation. The following benefits were achieved:
- Maximum transparency about the current plant condition
- Maximum transparency about profitability of the investment
- Technical plant optimisation by rectification of the identified faults
- Optimisation of safety and yield profile
- Increase of plant quality and durability
- Reduction of operational risks for the owner
greentech continued to consult the insurance company after the project with regard to realising
the optimisations and rectification work.
André Pfleger, Senior Investment Manager (Alternative Investments)