Consulting for O&M activities for an international PV portfolio
greentech was commissioned with multiple projects by EGP regarding optimization and operation of photovoltaic plants. The PV portfolio of Enel Green Power has grown significantly within the last years and EGP builds large scale projects in international markets.
Due to greentech’s experience and know-how regarding O&M in photovoltaics as well as business consulting, EGP commissioned greentech with consulting and operative support.
The following projects have been realized successfully for the Solar competence centre and the local O&M departments between July 2015 and october 2016.
Scope of Service
- Strategy and cost optimisation of local O&M departments, including workshops in 5 countries
- Inspection of 15 PV-plants in 5 countries with a total output of 104 MW
- Revision of general commissioning processes
- Direct support for the commissioning of PV-plants and start of operating 4 plants in Chile with a total output of 415 MW
- Theoretical and practical trainings for the new O&M teams
- Creation of general plant specific O&M handbooks
- Support in optimisation of global monitoring and asset management systems
The results of the consultancy projects have been documented in detail and have been presented to the management and the local teams. They build the basis for the implementation of new and optimized structures, processes and systems. The results of inspections and commissioning have been presented in a detailed report in combination with recommendations for next steps. All O&M handbooks as well as the updated commissioning handbook have been presented and explained to the respective teams. EGP and greentech currently examine further projects to continue the successful partnership.
The customer’s opinion
Paolo Seripa, Head of Solar Competence Centre