Intersolar Europe 2019: greentech hosts expert session about digitalisation in PV O&M
Hamburg, 14th May: From 15th – 17th of May 2019, the biggest event of Europe’s photovoltaic industry will take place once again in Munich. As usual, the Intersolar exhibition will be accompanied by the Intersolar conference from 14th – 15th of May.
The conference is one of the major platforms for the exchange of international experts on latest trends and innovations in the photovoltaic world. This year, greentech will jointly with Conexio host one of the various conference sessions. Within this session, proven experts from different parts of the PV value chain will draw their perspective on the mega trend digitalisation in PV Operation & Maintenance. With on-point impulse presentations and best-practice show cases the different speakers will each present the opportunities and challenges in their specific tasks regarding photovoltaic projects and increasing digitalisation. greentech’s founder and Managing Director Ingo Rehmann will moderate the session and together with the other experts carve out the most important insights on digitalisation in PV O&M.
14th of May 2019 – 16:30 – 18:00 – Hall 14 C
Speakers and Topics:
- Chances Through Digitalization of O&M in Times of Subsidy Free Large-Scale PV Power Plants – Nikolaus Krane (Executive Board, Altus AG, Germany)
- Digitalisation in PV – From monitoring to SCADA – Nacim Ladjouze (Head of Asset Management – France, Sonnedix France Services & Investment, France)
- Digitalizing Solar Operations & Maintenance Using Cutting-edge Analytics- Gilles Estivalet (Marketing & Communications Manager, QOS ENERGY, France)
- Digitalisation of Operation and Maintenance Activities in the Field – Dirk Brockmeyer (Sales and Marketing Director, TabTool GmbH, Germany)
- From Data to Repowering – Pierre-Jérôme Desmarquest (Head of Voltalia Portugal & Head of O&M, COE and Asset Management, Voltalia Portugal)
Additional to this expert round, Yaw Ofori, Managing Director of greentech UK, will discuss opportunities and challenges of inverter repowering at the O&M side event of SolarPower Europe. As Europe’s most important association in the photovoltaics industry, SolarPower Europe continuously works on the overall service quality in PV O&M and the respective certification of service providers in this field with the O&M Best Practices Mark.
16th May 2019 – 13:00 – 14:30 – Room 2
+49 (40) 8060 6694 0