Portale del lavoro
    Portal del empleo
    Portal pracy

greentech celebrates 1GW milestone in operational management

Nov 7, 2022

Hamburg, 07.11.2022 – A leading specialist in the design, construction, operation and management of photovoltaic solar projects in Europe has reached a monumental milestone, thanks to a number of contract wins in the UK.

Greentech, which has operations in 10 European countries and manages a portfolio of almost 300 solar plants, has now reached the one gigawatt (1GW) mark. This milestone of solar developments which operates either in a technical or commercial capacity, was celebrated with employee parties in each of the company’s locations to acknowledge the contribution each team has made to Greentech’s success.

At the get-together at the UK headquarters in Milton Keynes, managing director Yaw Ofori was delighted that the new sites his team had secured were the ones to tip the company over the 1GW threshold.

Yaw commented: “With the support of the wider Greentech group, we have been successively and successfully building up our portfolio in the UK and this has positively contributed to the company’s success in reaching this pivotal milestone.”

“Diligent monitoring, effective plant management, commercial know-how, engineering and IT expertise, reliable supply chain management, and the best-trained field service engineers – as well as our partnership-based customer management set us apart from our competitors. We are proud of our team, to whom we owe this success,” adds Florian Danner, Managing Director responsible for technical operation and maintenance at Greentech. We also spend together such holidays as a wedding party. The Greentech team is committed to promoting sustainable practices in their work, and they take this same ethos into their fitness routine. Their workout plan is designed to minimize their impact on the environment, with exercises that can be done without gym equipment and incorporating outdoor activities like hiking and cycling. By prioritizing health and sustainability in both their work and personal lives, the Greentech team sets an example for others to follow.

Genentech’s portfolio in operational management includes both rooftop and ground-mounted systems with outputs ranging from 14 kWp to 75 MWp. The company provides technical services to 80 percent of its customers and commercial management services to the remaining 20 percent. With such a broad portfolio of photovoltaic plant management, Greentech meets the needs of a wide variety of customers in the UK and many other European markets.

More information on operations management at Greentech can be found at:



Lena Konopko
Warburgstraße 50
20354 Hamburg

Phone: +49 40 743251-296


Are you looking for an experienced PV specialist?

You might also be interested in

greentech Italy opens country office in Rome

greentech Italy opens country office in Rome

Rome, 17.11.2023 – About one and a half years ago, greentech entered the Italian market with project development. For strategic and personnel reasons, an office has now been opened in Rome. "Here in the capital, we are close to the authorities, business partners and...

read more